Major Donor Fundraising Consultant (Part Time)
Cheetah Conservation Fund (CCF) UK has ambitious growth targets over the coming five years and this role will play a key part in enabling us to raise substantial funds to support the work of CCF Headquarters in Namibia and throughout Africa in the conservation of cheetahs, with a main focus on prospect development. We are looking for someone to join on a contract basis 3 days a week, home based reporting directly to the Board of Trustees.
- Lead, develop and implement a robust prospecting plan. Building your own caseload of potential supporters, taking initiative and driving forward outreach to engage new philanthropists with CCF’s work
- Seek deeper insight into prospects’ motivations, networks and capacity to maximise chances of engagement
- Develop strategic areas such as geographical fundraising, social investment modelling, giving groups etc
- Develop strategic, two-way, face-to-face relationships with key donors, asking them at the right time for high-level financial support and providing them with the highest level of supporter carer
- Bespoke communication and presentation of CCF’s work to donors, ranging from short concise descriptions of successful conservation programmes, to in-depth analytical explanations of our work in complex areas of conservation and development.
- Develop annual strategic and operational programme plans and budgets with agreed targets and monitor, evaluate and report against them as require
- Invite donors to, and host them at, appropriate high-level events. To assist and on occasion, project manage, events for all donors ranging from large receptions, to seminars, discussions and intimate dinners.
To be successful in this role, you should be experienced in developing and managing high quality relationships with high-net-worth individuals resulting in significant financial support. Corporate fundraising experience would also be advantageous.
For more information and to apply, please contact email@example.com or call 07980 782823