Join our Cheetah Community and help raise awareness and valuable funds to save the cheetah
Cheetah Communities are locally based groups of volunteers that work as a team to design, run and lead activities and events which raise awareness and funds for cheetah conservation. We’re starting recruitment in London* with plans to expand across the UK in the coming months.
If you’re passionate about saving cheetahs, enjoy running events, giving talks, building community relationships and working in a team then we have the perfect roles for you.
Working with your local ‘Cheetah Community’ you could do one, or all, of the following activities:
- Arranging and organising new fundraising activities or events
- Actively supporting or organising participation at events, walks, and collections
- Delivering talks to local community groups, schools, Rotary Clubs, faith groups etc. about the work of the CCF UK and the ways in which they could support our work
- Promoting upcoming fundraising opportunities your community can get involved in
- Supporting people who raise money for us
About the role: Cheetah Community Member
Training, support and guidance will be provided for both roles
How to apply– Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*Plans are underway to recruit volunteers across the UK. If you’d like to start a Cheetah Community in your local area please email email@example.com for further information.