Join our Cheetah Community and help raise awareness and valuable funds to save the cheetah
Cheetah Communities are locally based groups of volunteers that work as a team to design, run and lead activities and events which raise awareness and funds for cheetah conservation.
If you’re passionate about saving cheetahs, enjoy running events, giving talks, building community relationships and working in a team then we have the perfect roles for you.
Working with your local ‘Cheetah Community’ you could do one, or all, of the following activities:
- Arranging and organising new fundraising activities or events
- Actively supporting or organising participation at events, walks, and collections
- Delivering talks to local community groups, schools, Rotary Clubs, faith groups etc. about the work of the CCF UK and the ways in which they could support our work
- Promoting upcoming fundraising opportunities your community can get involved in
- Supporting people who raise money for us
About the role: Cheetah Community Member
Training, support and guidance will be provided for both roles
How to apply– Please contact email@example.com
*Plans are underway to recruit volunteers across the UK. If you’d like to start a Cheetah Community in your local area please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.