Join our Midlands Cheetah Community and help raise awareness and valuable funds to save the cheetah
Cheetah Communities are locally based groups of volunteers that work as a team to design, run and lead activities and events which raise awareness and funds for cheetah conservation.
If you’re passionate about saving cheetahs, enjoy running events, giving talks, building community relationships and working in a team then we have the perfect role for you.
We are recruiting for one volunteer position based near the following areas – Nottingham, Leicester, or Birmingham
Providing support to the Cheetah Community Chair and taking responsibility for supporting the Cheetah Communities banking and financial record keeping.
Key tasks of this role will include:
- To keep accurate financial records of income and expenditure
- To oversee the production of an annual budget and regularly review the Cheetah Community’s fundraising performance
- To regularly report the financial position to the Chair, to the Treasurer and Executive Director CCF UK, and at Cheetah Community team meetings
- To deliver talks to local community groups, schools, Rotary Clubs, faith groups etc. about the work of the CCF UK and the ways in which they could support our work
- To promote upcoming fundraising opportunities your community can become involved in
- Actively supporting or organising participation at events, walks, and collections
About the role: CCF Community Treasurer
How to apply– Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org