Throughout our Paws4Claws ‘Walkies for Cheetahs’ campaign everyone has been sharing amazing photos of dogs and cats modelling our cheetah guardian bandanas whilst out and about or relaxing at home – helping to raise awareness and funding to support our livestock guarding dog programme. You can find out more about the programme here.
We’re loving seeing our canine and feline supporters bounding around in their bandanas! The challenge is on to find the best photos to win one of our fantastic prizes. We thought we’d share some of our favourites in each category thus far, to provide inspiration for all of our participants and let you know about the fantastic prizes that we’ve got up for grabs.
1. The funniest photo– from muddiest, to the wettest, to the sleepiest ‘Cheetah Guardians’
2. Best action shots – playing, jumping, running, playing fetch
3. Autumnal scenes – golden leaves, sunsets and sunrises
We will also award a bonus ‘Snappy Cubs’ prize for our favourite picture taken by/of our young supporters (anyone under 16)
A huge thank you to our wonderful supporters who have kindly donated the following prizes
● A mounted cheetah photograph by Alison Mees (July CCF Photographer of the Month)
● A mounted signed limited edition cheetah sketch by Bridget Fry
● A signed cheetah photograph by Sue Morris (winner of the Remembering Cheetahs book competition)
● A beautiful doggy collar and lead donated by Tristen Eves Salon
How to enter
Tag your photos @ccfcheetahuk on Facebook to win a prize, upload them to our events page or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t participated but want to help support our livestock guarding dog programme, please consider donating to our Just Giving fundraiser so we can provide more farmers with dogs to prevent human-wildlife conflict throughout the cheetah’s range.